One of the most important aspects of improving quality of life in rural Alaska is providing safe and sustainable sanitation systems. In 1994, only 37% of rural homes in Alaska had access to safe drinking water, sanitary sewer treatment, and solid waste disposal. Today, that number has nearly doubled. CRW has been instrumental in this effort for over 38 years.
Our multi-disciplinary engineering team provides planning, design, or construction-management services for rural infrastructure improvements in communities throughout Alaska.
- Water Source Investigations
- Water Storage, Treatment, and Distribution
- Washeteria Design
- Boardwalks and ATV Access
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment
- Solid Waste Landfills
- Sewage Lagoons
- Permitting and Grant Assistance
- Community Business Plans