Whether it’s a multi-terminal international airport or a rural airstrip, an airport facility is a complex system that must be appropriately designed for the safe, efficient interaction of multiple moving parts and user groups.
CRW has over 20 years of airport engineering experience, with an emphasis on taxiways, site development, drainage, utilities, and security improvements. Our team also has extensive experience developing successful construction safety and phasing plans. Our priorities are always safety, reliability, constructability, and meeting the needs of all user groups.
- Taxiway Design
- Site Development and Design
- Aprons and Hardstands
- Closed Circuit Television pipe utility inspection
- In-situ trenchless technology for pipe utility rehabilitation
- Stormwater/Deicing Collection and Treatment
- Runway and Taxiway Lighting
- Security Fencing, Gates, and Surveillance
- Hangar Facilities