We’ve found that once our staff join the CReW, they want to stay. Our benefits go beyond great compensation. Here are just some of those benefits:
- A team of smart professionals that are passionate about the work they do
- Opportunities to actively contribute to projects that change lives
- A positive, energetic work environment
- Community service activities in Anchorage and communities across Alaska
- Outdoor fun with co-workers – biking, skiing, softball…you name it!
- Occasions to travel to the communities we serve
CRW is like no other company I’ve ever worked for: they sincerely care about their people and are committed to helping us grow and succeed. There is laughter, support, hard work, and a true family environment here!
~ Erica Jensen, PE, PTOE (Joined CRW in 2005)
I have stayed at CRW because I like being a part of the projects we are completing, helping improve neighborhoods with road and pathways, and delivering clean water and sanitation to communities in rural Alaska. Plus, I like the atmosphere and attitudes of my coworkers at CRW – I enjoy seeing and catching up with people in the hallways.
~ Brad Watts, PLS (Joined CRW in 2005)
Compensation & Benefits
CRW offers full-time employees access to a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive wages
- Life insurance
- Major medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending and Healthcare Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid holidays and personal time off (PTO)
- Bonus compensation
- Flexible working hours