We’ve found that once our staff join the CReW, they want to stay. Our benefits go beyond great compensation. Here are just some of those benefits:
- A team of smart professionals that are passionate about the work they do
- Opportunities to actively contribute to projects that change lives
- A positive, energetic work environment
- Community service activities in Anchorage and communities across Alaska
- Outdoor fun with co-workers – biking, skiing, softball…you name it!
- Occasions to travel to the communities we serve
Compensation & Benefits
CRW offers full-time employees access to a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive wages
- Life insurance
- Major medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending and Healthcare Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid holidays and personal time off (PTO)
- Bonus compensation
- Flexible working hours
Transparency in Coverage (TiC) | Public Access
Under the TiC Final Rule issued in 2020 by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, U.S. Department of Labor, and U.S. Department of the Treasury, effective July 1, 2022, health plans and health insurance issuers must publicly post pricing data known as the “machine-readable files” or (“MRFs”).
Beginning July 1, 2022, MRFs can be accessed here: https://premera.sapphiremrfhub.com.